The 5 Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself The Moment You Wake Up
The alarm goes off and our first thoughts are negative; waking up is a chore. Instead of angrily kicking off our sheets or pressing the snooze button for the fourth time, we need to reassess our attitudes in the first minutes of our days.
We need to wake up with more proactive mindsets. These are the five questions you should be asking yourself the moment you open your eyes:
1. What Am I Grateful For Today?
2. How Will I Make Certain That I Will Remain In The Moment?
3. What Is My Focus Of The Day?
4. What Are The Tasks I Need To Complete Today?
5. How Will I Enjoy Myself Today?
Read The Full Newsletter