From the August 2017 Think Sales 101 Newsletter
20 More Top Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old
- Holding grudges, especially with those you love. ~ What’s the point of re-living the anger over and over?
- Not standing up for yourself. ~ Old people don’t take sh*t from anyone. Neither should you.
- Not volunteering enough. ~ OK, so you probably won’t regret not volunteering Hunger Games style, but nearing the end of one’s life without having helped to make the world a better place is a great source of sadness for many.
- Neglecting your teeth. ~ Brush. Floss. Get regular checkups. It will all seem so maddeningly easy when you have dentures.
- Missing the chance to ask your grandparents questions before they die. ~ Most of us realize too late what an awesome resource grandparents are. They can explain everything you’ll ever wonder about where you came from, but only if you ask them in time.
- Working too much. ~ No one looks back from their deathbed and wishes they spent more time at the office, but they do wish they spent more time with family, friends, and hobbies.
- Not learning how to cook one awesome meal. ~ Knowing one drool-worthy meal will make all those dinner parties and celebrations that much more special.